Established in 1965 as a Guild of the Cookery and Food Association, the Craft Guild of Chefs has developed into the leading Chefs’ Association in the UK and has many members worldwide.
Members come from all aspects of the foodservice and hospitality sectors working in a wide variety of positions from students and trainees to top management. No other association boasts such a broad and experienced membership.
Aims and objectives:
As an association representing the interest of chefs, our aims are clear:
- To increase standards of professional cooking through greater awareness, education and training.
- To develop careers and prospects of our members.
- To help members develop and maintain their knowledge, skills and ability.
- To promote and participate in all levels of craft skills competitions in the UK and internationally.
- To work with industry, education and the media to win greater recognition for chefs and their profession.
- To endorse and promote the use of British and European produce, working with suppliers and manufacturers to create innovative menus and recipe ideas.
Contact the Craft Guild of Chefs
The Craft Guild of Chefs
1 Victoria Parade
331 Sandycombe Road
Telephone: 0208 948 3870
Fax: 0208 948 3944